Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Photo Story Video

Photo story is an engaging way to tell a story through images or video. Users can take new images for a particular project, or embed photos and videos from other applications like iPhoto, Facebook, or other photo and video files. In addition to selecting themes or colors which enhance the images, users can add transitions and music to increase the story's understanding.

My story includes digital photos made from old family slides. I've selected pictures from my middle school years, which is the same age that I teach. The purpose of this photo story is to show students an example of a product I will ask them to create. As we study narrative writing, we begin with students' own story, and focus on CHARACTERS and SETTING of their own lives. This photo story is both a model and the directions for a formative assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment